Kindergarten Registration for 2017-2018 School Year
Kindergarten registration will officially begin on Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
Registration packets will be available in the office.
Registration hours are 9:15 -12:45 a.m. and 2:15 – 4:15 p.m.
If you have any questions or are unable to make it during the posted times please contact:
Dorothy Holmes at (734) 744-2730 to set up an appointment.
Children must be five years old on or before September 1, 2017, as required by the State of Michigan.
In order to register a child, you will need:
1) a current driver’s license;
2) a city tax bill, mortgage papers, or a lease;
3) a piece of business mail at the same address as #2;
4) the child’s birth certificate (original copy with seal);
5) custody or court papers (if applicable);
6) the child’s immunization records; and
7) proof of vision screening.
All papers must be on file and all immunization requirements must be completed before the first day of school.